Statistics show that only a fraction of the population can express itself musically. We are here to change that.
Our goal is that you will be able to express yourself musically with the piano: to increase the likelihood that you will have music as a lifelong companion. It doesn’t take long to find a friend in your piano!
Our piano lessons are for all levels. We offer the people of Chino Hills, the Inland Empire, and surrounding areas piano lessons with our highly qualified Simply Music instructor.
The Simply Music Piano Method, the Better Practice App and The Power Practice Package put us in a unique position as the only studio that offers this kind of service in San Bernardino County, and one of the very few who offer this in Southern California!
For more information about our teacher, check out our Teacher’s Bio.
- Creating an environment where students routinely acquire and retain music as a lifelong companion
- Students experiencing playing as a natural self-expression.
- Students having the ability to play a huge repertoire covering a vast array of musical styles.
- Students having the ability to self generate, i.e. the ability to progress independently. This includes developing a strong foundation in music reading and theory.
- To have a highly positive, self-affirming experience throughout the music learning process.
Whether you are a child, teenager, adult, or senior looking for Irvine piano lessons, we can have you play great sounding songs the day you start lessons.
Click here to ask for our Free Information Video, please call us at 951.465.5583, or you can click on the button below to sign up online.
We want to continuously foster self expression and creativity.
We are taking piano teaching to new heights with new discoveries and technology.
We want to change how music practice is done and make a difference in the world.
4. Music as a lifelong companion
We believe that everyone can and should play at least one instrument.