Play 4 Great-Sounding Songs In 4 Weeks
Even If You’ve Never Had Lessons Before
In 4 short weeks, your child will learn…
- 4 great-sounding songs, both hands together
- One contemporary song
- One blues song
- One classical piece
- One accompaniment song
- Breakthrough method
- No experience necessary
- Online shared lessons from the comfort of your own home
- 6 lessons in 4 weeks
- Materials included
- $140.00, which can be applied to on-going lessons should a student decide to continue piano lessons
- Limited time offer
Simply fill out the form to the right for more information, or click this link to register: https://fons.app/@rochellegiordano1/workshop?id=5f6f165e-27c5-11ec-aa96-237fbb40094c
You’ve always wanted to give your kids piano lessons but for whatever reason it wasn’t possible. Perhaps…
– the timing wasn’t right
– it cost too much
– you don’t want them to go through what you did as a kid
– it’s too much of a hassle
I get it because I’m a parent too. Why not give them a chance to exercise their minds, enjoy music, and have something to do instead of video games or being bored? What if you could find a way to give your kids piano lessons? It’s possible. With the 4 X 4 Challenge, they could check it out and realize how much fun it is to play. And it wouldn’t take a long time to actually play a song. They’ll be able to do it with simplicity and ease. Really!
I discovered a method that allowed me to learn to play quickly and easily. And just like I taught my kids, I can do the same with yours. They’ll be able to play great sounding songs from the very beginning in different styles of music, with both hands right away.
And they’ll have fun doing it.
Best of all they can do it from the comfort of your own home. All you need is your computer or mobile device and internet connection. That’s it! In four short weeks they’ll have a repertoire of four great sounding songs that they can play anytime, anywhere without relying on any sheet music. Who knows, they might just want to continue on.
So give your kids piano lessons like you’ve always wanted to give them. Really.
Simply fill out the form to the right to get started. or click on this link to register: https://fons.app/@rochellegiordano1/workshop?id=5f6f165e-27c5-11ec-aa96-237fbb40094c
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the 4 X 4 Piano Challenge?
The 4 X 4 Piano Challenge is an opportunity for beginning piano students to learn four songs usually in six lessons over four weeks. Instead of learning how to read music, Playing For Keeps Piano Studio gets students playing by letting them experience playing first. Usually within a four week time period, students are able to play four songs in the genres of blues, accompaniment, contemporary, and classical.
- How much time is allotted for each lesson?
That will depend on the number of students that signs up. We will use the full 50 minutes of lessons if there are over 4 students.
- What online platform will we use? We’ll use Zoom. Instructions will come with the set up.
- Will everybody get a chance to play online? Again, that will be dependent on the number of students involved. The teacher will do her best to accommodate all students.
- What is the maximum number of students for each lesson? Max number of students is 6. If there are more who sign up, we will start another class so your time frame for lessons may change. I will confirm times with you. Same dates apply.
- How much time is required to practice? The student is expected to practice at least 15-20 minutes a day.
- How much does it cost? $140.00, which can be applied to on-going lessons should a student decide to continue piano lessons.
- Will I really be able to play four songs?
That depends on you. Students that have committed themselves to daily practice, learn to play.
- What is required? Registration, attendance at each lesson, computer or smartphone, printed materials, viewing an informational video to get started.
- How do I get started? Fill out the form to the right for more information, or click this link to register: