Play 4 Great-Sounding Songs In 4 Weeks
Even If You’ve Never Had Lessons Before
In 4 short weeks, you’ll learn…
• 4 great-sounding songs, both hands together
• One contemporary song
• One blues song
• One classical piece
• One accompaniment song
• Breakthrough method
• No experience necessary
• Online shared lessons from the comfort of your own home
• Materials included
• Deeply discounted price, only $59 for all four weeks
• Limited time offer
Simply fill out the form to the right to get started.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the 4 X 4 Piano Challenge?
The 4 X 4 Piano Challenge is an opportunity for beginning piano students to learn four songs usually in six lessons over four weeks. Instead of learning how to read music, Playing For Keeps Piano Studio gets students playing by letting them experience playing first. Usually within a four week time period, students are able to play four songs in the genres of blues, accompaniment, contemporary, and classical.
2. How much time is allotted for each lesson?
That will depend on the number of students that signs up. We will use the full 50 minutes of lessons if there are over 4 students.
3. What online platform will we use?
We’ll use Zoom. Instructions will come with the set up.
4. Will everybody get a chance to play online?
Again, that will be dependent on the number of students involved. The teacher will do her best to accommodate all students.
5. What is the maximum number of students for each lesson?Max number of students is 6. If there are more who sign up, we will start another class so your time frame for lessons may change. I will confirm times with you. Same dates apply.
6. How much time is required to practice?
The student is expected to practice at least 15-20 minutes a day.
7. Why do you require parent participation?
Parents can ensure a successful music experience for their student(s) so it’s important that they are in attendance during the lesson. They will assist them in their assignment, practice time, and computer set up and troubleshooting.
8. How much does it cost?
Deeply discounted at $59.00, which can be applied to on-going lessons should a student decide to continue piano lessons.
9. Will I really be able to play four songs?
That depends on you. Students that have committed themselves to daily practice, learn to play.
10. What is required?
Registration, attendance at each lesson, computer or smartphone, printed materials, viewing an informational video to get started.
11. How do I get started?
Fill out the form to the right to get started.